The 1st Transnational meeting – Argostoli, Kefalonia, Greece
The kick off meeting was held at the project coordinator’s establishment in Greece between 25th and 28th November at CENTRE OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND LIFELONG LEARNING.
- Denmark – Mona Engberg and Anny Willemoes
- Greece - Pavlos Kokkinakis, Vivi Vassala and Despoina Andreadou
- Ireland - Jim Brick
- Romania - Liliana Rujanu and Lidia Andronache
- Spain - Juan Francisco Rodriguez Baez and Ines Puga Benitez
- UK - Keith Turner and Marianne Green
The agenda of the first project meeting included:
- A presentation of each partner’s institution and the expertise relevant to the subject of the project
- A round table organised by the project coordinator with a representative from Kefalonia Municipality - Mr Andreas Zapadis who emphasised the importance of this project for their community and the value of dissemination of the results.
- Agreement by all project partners of the proposed plan submitted by North Herts College
- Commitment by each partner of proposed responsibilities.
The project meeting ended with the following agreed actions:
- To develop a GoogleDocs area in which all partners would present and exchange documents and ideas (Ireland partner to action)
- Each partner to research relevant literature for the survey, questionnaires on MI. Findings to be shared using GoogleDocs
- All materials, bibliographies, web links, proposals etc from each partner will be sent to the Project coordinator by 20/12/2011.
- The Greek team to develop the survey questions from contributions from each partner.
- All partners to repurpose survey to meet their roll out needs for completion. SurveyMonkey recommended.
- Pilot survey to be ready by 7/2/2012
- Results to be analysed by each partner and shared via GoogleDocs by 11/3/2012.
Next meeting to be held in Galway, Ireland on 19-20 April 2012.